Чтобы джины не прониикли в дом

Феникс
Род занятий: развитие

Чтобы джины не прониикли в дом

Непрочитанное сообщение Феникс » Пт мар 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Напишите заклинание на 4 листах бумаги или кусочках ткани:

Изображение

Разместите по 4-ём углам дома или комнаты.

Прочтите заклинание:

«Arshoosh, Bakalif , Kalaf ,Kafi'al, FahalT' [x2], SalatT'a [x2], Shoosh [x2]. The angels tremble for fear
of Allah. The jinn and devils are terrified by His power. Every mighty person becomes humble in
awe of Him. The thunder and the angels hymn His praise with awe. HamalTn , SalhalatTn ,
Nasha. Respond, O majestic spirits, to what you have heard, to what you know, and to what I
have spoken to you. I conjure you by the right of Him who created Adam from clay. I conjure you
by the right of Him to whom all the terrestrial kings and celestial angels yield. Answer, O pure spirits,
by the right which these magnificent and heavenly names have over you. Descend by the right these
possess over you, and ward off every spirit besides yourselves, quickly. Drive away all the tribes of the
jinn by the right of Him who possessed knowledge of what would be before it was. He is God, there
is no God but Him, knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the Merciful, the Mercy-Giving.
There is no might or power except with Allah, Exalted and Magnificent.»

После чего нанесите такой знак на кусочек белой ткани:

Изображение

Расположите талисман по центру комнаты, можно под ковром или полом, тогда духи и джинны никогда проникнут в дом.

Ответить